SDG is able to provide complete basic design packages covering all documentation based on Class requirements, such as:
- General design (General Arrangement, Tank plan, Lines plan, Freeboard, Intact and damage stability, Fire control and safety plan, Fire zone, etc.)
- Hull (Main construction plan, Strength calculation and Finite element analysis, Welding, etc)
- Deck systems (Mooring, Anchoring, Life saving, etc)
- Piping systems (P&ID system diagrams, Pressure drop analysis, etc.)
- Machinery (Main arrangements, Propulsion system, Exhaust lines, etc.)
- Accommodation (Layout, Insulation, HVAC, Windows plan, Doors plan, etc)
- Electrical (Power balance, One line diagram, Short circuit current calculation, Navigation/communication equipment, etc)
- Tests and trials program
SDG is also able to cover the necessary technical support for equipment purchasing.
This activity is made using dedicated tools including 3D software, in order to provide higher quality and easier transfer to the detail design stage.