Mission and guidelines
- We achieve high customer satisfaction through reliability, quick reaction times and quality.
- We are constantly striving to improve our processes, our techniques and our services.
- We are committed to our social responsibility, secure jobs and a clean environment.
- We contribute to the success of our customers by supplying them with excellent ship design solutions and services.
- We continuously work on improving the knowledge, the abilities and the motivation of our employees, to ensure the company’s success.
The objectives of the organisation, the expectations of interested parties and the management policy are checked at regular intervals and adapted to the most recent developments. In proceeding this way, SDG pursues the target to optimise performance consistently and to provide the necessary resources.
SDG has documented policies accredited and certified against recognized management system (IMS) standards.
Certification according to ISO 9001:2015 helps company ensure that meets the needs of our customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to our services.
Certification according to ISO 14001:2015 provides SDG with a framework to protect the environment and respond to changing environmental conditions in balance with socio-economic needs.
Certification according to OHSAS 18001:2008 helps company to manage and control the occupational health and safety risks and to improve the occupational health and safety performance.
SDG has a documented management of risks, to assess the qualitative and/or quantitative evaluation of the likelihood and consequence of a risk occurring.